The outside has signs saying "World Famous", "Open 24 hrs.", "Gold and Silver" , "Pawn Shop" , and more. It is painted tan, and is shaped like a rectangular prizm.
The inside has counters that have jewlery, spoons, earrings, necklaces, rings, gold, silver, and more. On shelves, there is a samurai sword, sumo figurines, a golden clock, glass figures, sculptures, and more. One of the firgurines didn't sell for 6 years!
The office has some movies, 2 computers, records, signs saying "No public restrooms" and some chairs. A hallway leads to a restroom, and the Back room, where the items that were pawned are held untill their owners come back for them. If they don't Rick owns them and must make a profit on them.
In Pawn Stars you may see a boat dealer, A mechanical shop for mulitple items, and more, such as mueseum offices.
- The Old Man founded that place because he wanted to start fresh again, after he lost money in the real-estate business.
- Rick says he own 50% percent of the shop, while Corey and Chumlee own nothing. This is false, as the Old Man says Rick owns 49% of the shop.
- Many more employees work there, such as a secretary, a security guard, and a person whom works part time.
- There was a contest that offered a free day of Internship at the Pawn Shop.
- Pawn Shops in China are called 押.